We are looking for a full time Store Manager to lead the Très Bien team in London, United Kingdom. Working closely with the Malmö HQ, the store manager will be client focussed with strong leadership and communication skills. They will also support in areas such as buying, press, events and more.
• Demonstrate leadership by providing exceptional customer service and driving sales.
• Focus on client experience, building relationships and brand loyalty.
• Analyse store results.
• Be proactive in seeking out opportunities that benefit performance.
• Work closely with the head office, including logistics, buying and customer service.
• Motivate and support a small retail team, communicating targets.
• Managing product launches, deliveries, and more.
• Oversee visual merchandising standards and the general appearance of the store.
• Manage and monitor the inventory, stock replenishment.
• Work with client requests and manage all inbound and outbound stock transfers.
• Demonstrate strong brand and product knowledge, as well as styling guidance.
• Embody the Très Bien image and values.
• Experience in fashion retail management, preferably within a global brand or boutique store.
• Organised, adaptable and reliable.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to inspire a team.
• Proven ability to develop relationships with clients.
• Industry awareness and knowledge.
• Passionate about Très Bien and fashion in general.
• Fluency in English.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note, we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: 19/04/2021