In Spring 2020, Très Bien will open a new international store in London, United Kingdom. Très Bien is currently looking for motivated individuals to join the London team (full-time and part-time positions available). Whilst all positions will be shop-floor focused; there will be the opportunity to support the London team with Buying/Press appointments, styling, events and more.
• Offer exceptional customer service and drive sales.
• Embody the Très Bien store image and values.
• Maintain product and merchandising standards.
• Build personal client relationships.
• Process all inbound and outbound stock transfers.
• Manage and maintain stock replenishment.
• Demonstrate strong product knowledge & styling guidance.
• Experience in fashion retail sales, preferably within a global brand or boutique store.
• Fluency in English.
• Organized, reliable and service minded.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Passionate about Très Bien and the fashion industry in general.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying full-time or part-time preference. Please note, we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Closing date for applications: 31/01/2020