Menswear Design Internship at Très Bien HQ, Malmö
As an intern with the design department at Très Bien you will be part of our small and ambitious team. You will assist the designers in creating new styles and be part of the process from concept to final product. The internship is based at our head office in Malmö, Sweden and will run from September through to February.
Job Description• Design research.
• Fabric sourcing.
• Creating toiles
• Fittings and alterations.
• Developing tech packs and drawings in Adobe Illustrator.
• BA or MA degree in Fashion Design or related work experience.
• Solid knowledge and interest in menswear.
• Adobe skills are essential, with the ability to use Illustrator to a high standard.
• You like to be working as part of a team but you are also able to work independently.
• Fluent in English.
• Sewing, construction and pattern making skills are considered a plus.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please include a portfolio and examples of your Adobe Illustrator work. Please note, we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Closing date for applications: 30/08/2022